lauantai 26. kesäkuuta 2010

TODAY´S FLOWERS

Ihmeenkaltaist
a valkoista - Wonders in white








































29.6.2010
THANK YOU ALL VERY, VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS !

32 kommenttia:

  1. Very beautiful white flowers!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Gorgeous white flowers. Congrats on being guest host.

    VastaaPoista
  3. The middle one reminded me of a wedding dress!
    Very pretty
    JJ

    VastaaPoista
  4. You've done a wonderful job capturing the white blooms. This middle shot is lovely and my favorite. I also liked the red and white striped bloom on your guest page.
    All around lovely!

    (Carletta's Captures)

    VastaaPoista
  5. I've just come over from Today's Flowers - lovely.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Both the Anemone and Rhododendron are very beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Those are all gorgeous flowers and I love the ones you posted as guest host on Today's flowers too.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Greetings from Colorado, USA. Your flowers are sweet. ♥♫

    VastaaPoista
  9. Congratulations for being the host of TF, Melita!
    Your flowers are gorgeous, both here and there.
    Wish you have a good week.

    VastaaPoista
  10. those are very pretty flowers and photos

    Gill in Canada

    VastaaPoista
  11. Beautiful white flowers! The rhododendrons remind me of the Himalayas. Wish you a wonderful week!

    VastaaPoista
  12. Lovely series of flowers! Congratulations!

    VastaaPoista
  13. Fantastic close-ups of your beautiful flowers and thank you so much for being our Guest Friend. I enjoyed all you shared, they bring sunshine to any day :)

    An English Girl Rambles

    VastaaPoista
  14. They are all very beautiful. I especially love that second photo.

    VastaaPoista
  15. These do speak pure! Beautiful details.

    VastaaPoista
  16. great shot of these delicate looking flowers..

    mine's here

    VastaaPoista
  17. Beautiful and serene!

    VastaaPoista
  18. Felicito-a por tão lindas fotos! Através delas podemos observar a perfeição dos detalhes e confirmar como é bela e rica a natureza!

    VastaaPoista
  19. Very beautiful collection of white flowers. Congratulations on being Guest Friend on Today's Flowers.

    VastaaPoista
  20. Beautiful flowers. They are truly wonders :)

    Happy Monday :)

    Mine is here

    VastaaPoista
  21. Melita, I'm not a flower person, but I do love white flowers. These are lovely, just like you :)

    VastaaPoista

 
web design company reviews